If you have not already, please visit my site Fitness Buddy Finder and place yourself down as a fitness buddy or a fitness expert.
"I need to lose weight, but do not know how & what to do?"
Solution:(Please Always consult your physician before engaging in physical activity.)
- First you need to know, 3500 calories EQUAL 1 pound. To lose a weight, you must maintain about 1,000 to 1,200 calories per day.
- Start by decreasing your calories intake. This includes food and beverages.
- Increase your physical activity such as:
- Walking (you can also walk in place at home)
- Take the elevator 1 flight before your floor and then take the stairs. Once you get that going, start decreasing your elevator stops and take more stairs.
- Jumping Jacks
- Through out the day, distribute Carbohydrate, protein and fat on each meal.
- Saturated fat - decrease this about 10%.
- Alchohol consumption - decrease it.
- Start taking in more whole grains and fiber rich fruits and vegetables (this does help in hunger control).
- Should really start eating a minimum of 4 to 6 meals a day but in portions.
- Drink plenty of water through out the day (9-13 cups, know your limits too much water can cause food poisoning).
- Take your weight every week.
- Do not starve yourself, not healthy.
Fitness Buddy Trainer
Fitness Buddy Finder