If you have not already, please visit my site Fitness Buddy Finder and place yourself down as a fitness buddy or a fitness expert.
How does one start to become healthy and lose weight?
It is not easy.
It will take work.
It will take time & effort.
- Go to a physician, get a full physical and blood test that would measure your sugar level, cholesterol, blood pressure and everything else.
- Make sure you ask your physician the type of exercises you can perform.
- After a week of your blood work, your results should be in:
- Do you have high Cholesterol?
- Do you have high Sugar levels?
- Do you have high Blood Pressure?
- If any of the above are yes, then it is a clear sign of going on a diet.
- Also, with this take a health history test, which contains questions of your family health history.
- Now that all of this is out of the way, NOW WHAT?
- Go to the kitchen, see what you been eating all this time to be unhealthy with problems.
- Now this will hurt, throw away all the garbage:
- Ice Cream
- Everything unhealthy and you know what they are.
- Get a spiral notebook:
- page 1 - place down you weight, date, BMI (you can calculate it here).
- page 2 - (the page behind page 1) write down Day 1.
- Start writing down what you eat and exercises you perform.
- With Excercises - KNOW YOUR LIMITS.
- Day 7 - place down weight, date, BMI (do not expect miracles even 1/2 pound is better then none.)
- Start off slow, 5 minutes a day of any exercise that you can perform and move to 10, 20, 30 etc.
Fitness Buddy Trainer
Fitness Buddy Finder